Whenever I see a Scandinavian city on my flight schedule I get a bit excited. Yes, I love me some Scandinavian men..but I also love to shop there! Like many women, I don’t have just one style, sometimes I feel Bohemian, Sporty Casual, Parisian chic of Simply Scandinavian. (or just everything, mixed together) What I like about the Nordic style is that it’s simple, cool, stylish but always with a twist. Find out about my fave Scandi shops and brands.
Shopping for the next season.
Street style! How to take night time to day time.. This girl is rocking a playsuit by Day Birger et Mikkelsen combined with a cardigan, Louis Vuitton bag and Birkenstocks. She nailed it!
Fave Scandi shops:
- BikBok, affordable, great for basics
- GinaTricot, H&M-ish
- Cheap Monday, great for jeans
- Moss Copenhagen, casual chic
- Monki, cool sweaters.
- Modström, winter coats.
- Filippa K, want the whole collection.
- Acne, for that fashion twist.
- And Other Stories, your go to for fab accessories.
What’s your favorite style?
Images and text: by Mishanou